Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Drumroll please.....

To my loyal readers, (all two of you...yes that's you amy jo and mom) 
As promised, we here at the Dowdy House are doing our very first giveaway!!!  Are you as excited as I am...I thought you were, I can hear your heart beating from here!!  :)  My MIL got an embroidery machine and Charley and Sam have been reaping the benefits.  She has been working on several different things but one of our fan favorites has been the personalized sippy cups!   They are too cute!!!



Charley has a polka dot, lady bug, and flower cup and Sam has a polka dot and train one!  Since Charley refused to drink from a true sippy cup, (where does she get that hard head...wait...don't answer that) I started her on the "straw cup" from day one!  I bought a ton of these cups in bulk to give as gifts and didn't want my internet friends to feel left out!   SO...here's your chance!!!  I'm giving away one personalized sippy/straw cup!  All you have to do is leave a comment with your name...I mean seriously people...how easy is that...it may be time to delurk!!  I will randomly draw the winner on Sunday and considering I have an average of .06 comments per blog the odds are in your favor!!  Yes Wayne, Cam IS going to make you enter!!  EVEN BETTER NEWS!!  Bonnie bought a lot of cups in bulk too...and she is selling them for only 10 dollars...that is including embroidery!!!   (if she has to mail she will only add the cost that she would pay in shipping!!!  That is SUCH a great deal!  and I know you have someone that just NEEDS one of these super cute cups...maybe even a niece or nephew...even if you don't have kids wouldn't this just make one of your friend's day!!   Let's even think early Christmas gifts!!  If you wish to order one of these super cute cups just email me at dowdyee@yahoo.com

Let's be honest friends...if you have put up with my unedited ramblings for this long (yes last post I misused dear for deer...I'm telling you people, there is NO editing...we're talking first draft here at the Dowdy House!!!)...you deserve a present...now go and finally figure out how to leave a comment...now's your chance!!! 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Em, I'm the first to leave a comment... and since I'm family, after all, I think Bonnie should make one for Wesley! =) Sam and Charley's cups are super cute!

-Abby

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I want a sippy cup! :)

Amy Jo said...

dude. really. if i win you know who i am going to give it to. but i guess go ahead and enter me. (eeyore voice)

Wolford Family said...

Ah man, if I knew what Ryan and Stephanie were having, I would enter them! Maybe I'll order one from Bonnie for them when they find out and pick out a name!

LOL...so much for all of us just leaving a name on the comment. Love you!

Randy and Lindsay said...

I'm De-lurking!!! I'd love one for Aubrey!

Lindsay

JJ said...

lol, first of all, i love amy jo's eyore voice comment. too funny:) and secondly-i am all over this giveaway! yea-i would love one!! and even if i don't win...i might just have to order 2 from Mrs. Dowdy:)

April and Brad said...

Emery would love a second cup because her first one is TOO cute :)

The Martins said...

Most comments Ever?? ha so fun! yeah, girl you know I want one! If I win, don't know if I'd give it to micah or caleb. hmmm, wait won't bonnie make me one regardless?? :)

Cam said...

Wow...the comments are coming out of the woodworks!!! Here's my entry and Wayne will most definately be leaving a comment with his name since I had to show him how to not be anonymous. If you need a witness for drawing give me a call.

Wayne said...

Cam could really use a sippy cup, she misses her mouth sometimes with a real cup. She just looks funny when she drools :)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

ok, i'll come out of lurk-dom too for a chance for a cute sippy. all three of my kiddo's would probably fight over it...but that's ok =)


p.s. i'm an old church friend of amy's...and somehow we also both know ed and katie martin.

Brandon and Megan said...

I am delurking too! Those cups are adorable. I happened to find your blog off of the Sinks...I love your pictures and teachinng stories (I teach 2nd graders so I can totally relate)!

Megan

Helen Woolsey said...

Ok, i want one too! In fact i want to order some so i'll email you! You always have the cutest pictures...wish i was as motivated as you to keep up with everything so well. Love you guys and tell Chris hi from Justin!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails