Monday, August 9, 2010

And the winner is....



Blogger Brandon and Megan said...




I am delurking too! Those cups are adorable. I happened to find your blog off of the Sinks...I love your pictures and teaching stories (I teach 2nd graders so I can totally relate)!

Megan

I tried to get an "official" time stamp but after 20 minutes of looking into it I realized that it was WAY over this amateur's head!!  But Chris picking a name out of our popcorn bowl is the next best thing...I have pictures to prove it! :):)  
Congrats Megan!!!  I love when "delurking" pays off and I hope your day just got a little better!!  Just send me an email at dowdyee@yahoo.com with details!!!! 

If you are interested in a cup just send me an email!!  I loved hearing from all of you!!    

1 comment:

Brandon and Megan said...

Hi! I just sent you an email...I am so excited :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails