After talking Sam in to putting tennis shoes back on we headed off for Sam's first ever movie in the movie theater!! Over the summer we had watched Toy Story 1 and 2 in preparation!! Sam was so excited and he could not get over HOW.BIG.THE.SCREEN.WAS!! All throughout the movie he kept asking..."how bigs the screen mommy?" He also got to experience the Dowdy tradition of movie popcorn and cherry coke!! He was guzzling some cherry coke!! He loved every second of it!! 

Chris was super excited I made him take a picture inside the theater!! I'm not sarcastic at.all.!!
When we got home we were super surprised that our neighbors had blown up these "jumpy things" (I'm absolutely positive that is their official name...jumpy things) Our neighbor came out and told us that his daughters' WHOLE cheerleading team was camping out at their house but that they wouldn't be there until 7 so we could knock ourself out....AND SAM DID!! He must have jumped in that bouncy house for an hour and when Gee-Jo brought sissy home we got to go back over and jump some more! He also loved the obstacle course one too! Could you imagine being 3 and having both of these things all to yourself! He was in heaven!! And I didn't even care that at midnight as I was trying to go to sleep...I could still hear the 9th through 12th grade girls screaming!!
We loved getting to spend time with Sam! He is such a sweet, funny boy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment