


We ate a picnic and played some more at the playground beside the Zoo! Charley and Sam had a BLAST!!! I must admit if I'm being truthful that one of my favorite exhibits was the smoothie hut...a strawberry/banana smoothie never tasted so good!!
Over heard at the Dowdy House: (on the way to the zoo)
I decided to take the parkway to the zoo and on the way a momma deer and a fawn with the cutest white spots all over darted out in front of us so I slowed down to let them pass! I said, "Look, Sam...what is going across the road?" Sam responded, "AWWWWW look...a momma deer and a "rirafe" (giraffe)!! I died laughing...and who can blame him...that fawn sure did have a lot of spots!!
Every time Sam says something like that or does something cute Chris and I will look at each other and say, "I love that kid"! Well we have been teaching sissy to do a "kissy face" and one time at dinner after Charley was "performing" all her faces Sam looked at us and said, "I love that sissy"!! Like we said...."We love that kid"! We think we'll keep him!! :):)
And I promise there will be a giveaway soon...stay tuned!!! You don't want to miss it!!! Amy Jo, considering you're the only one besides mom that reads this thing...looks like you have a 50/50 shot!!!




2 comments:
I think someone else may give Amy Jo a run for her money on the giveaway and its not me:)
we all know how i like a good little contest. bring it cam. :)
p.s. cam - i saw the adams family beach pictures. if i have told you guys once, i have told you guys a thousand times..... get out of the ocean! who goes to the beach and plays in the ocean????? silly adams family! AND it is also shark week on discovery. coincidence? i don't think so!!!!
Post a Comment