I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but Chris and I keep talking about how we have had the BEST and most FUN summer!! Chris has done such a great job planning little get-aways and day trips to help us squeeze every minute out of summer '10!! Last week we headed to the lake for some pizza and putt-putt! Sam was SO excite to go putt-in-putt-in!
This is pretty much how putt-putt went...Charley running around crazy always in the middle of the action!
After Chris got a hole in one Charley saw me give him a high-five and wanted in on the action!
Look how big those fish are...Sam wanted to stick his hand down there but this momma wasn't having any of that!
Of course we ended the night with some yummy ice cream!!
Can we say "family cone" much!!!
What a great night of family fun!!!





1 comment:
Bridgewater?? Cute pics! Love the one of the boys sharing ice-cream! :)
Post a Comment