Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What can we say...

she marches to the beat of her own drum!!  If she wants to wear her crown upside down...she does!  And by the way, that is most definitely not a Burger King crown because we never, EVER let our kids eat fast food...nope not us...not ever!   Only organic food for us Dowdys!!


and don't even get me started on this kid!  Did I mention I love this little guy...and during the day at school I MISS HIM!!   Now excuse me, Sam and I have a serious game of memory on the dining room table to attend to, the same dining room table we eat our "only organic" meals on!!! :) 





1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

You are TOO FUNNY! Yeah, you and your "organic food". When are we coming over to taste this food?! :) Miss you guys!!! Love the pics! Hope school is going godo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails