Sunday, August 15, 2010

Splash Valley

Or as Sam and I like to call it...the splash "pad"!!  Sam and Charley had a blast at splash valley!  Sam went up that mesh and down that yellow slide at least 50 times!  We also did the "lazy river" and Chris and I took turns watching the kids so the other could go down the adult slides!   Sam has asked to go to the "splash pad" again everyday since Thursday!  For only 7 dollars for an adult and 6 dollars for ages 2 and up we def. got our money's worth!!  


At one point Chris and Sam were both wearing their goggles!  I just had to laugh!   They were the ONLY ones in the whole park...gotta love it!  
Rest Break....12 and under...out of the pool!!!  Amy Jo, I know you can hear the lifeguards at Lake Drive now!!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails