skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 20, 2010
She makes me smile....
I think I'll keep her!
Every time we send Amy Jo mail I always trace the kids handprints! Last week AJ had to mail me something and this is what I found attached!! She cracks me up...yeah, I'll keep her!!
1 comment:
Amy Jo
said...
:)
August 23, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily
Welcome to the Dowdy House! I'm Emily...wife, mother, daugther, sister, friend, Follower, and first grade teacher!
View my complete profile
Chris and Emily
Sam
Charley
Max
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(59)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(16)
►
2012
(111)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(158)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(217)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(22)
▼
August
(22)
I don't feel like the Paparazzi...
You have to go to the Homeplace with a strategy...
Douthat State Park
First Day Of School Surprise!!
What can we say...
Today is why teachers have June-August off...
Ring around the Rosie,
She makes me smile....
On your mark...get set....
You might be a redneck if...
What do you see??
Splash Valley
All about Sam day!
Sweet baby girl, Emery
Who wouldn't want to be a part of the youth!
Can I get an AMEN for adult time!!!
total blackmail material...
And the winner is....
Bless her little heart....
Can it really be the end of the summer '10?
Summer of Fun!
Drumroll please.....
►
July
(18)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(128)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(81)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(2)
Friends that Blog
The Martin Family
First Week of School
12 years ago
The Smith Family
Happy Easter
12 years ago
The Wolford Family
Raleigh Marathon April 2014
12 years ago
The Sink Family
Still here
12 years ago
Keeping up with the Jones
Our favorite Pilot
12 years ago
McCollum Family
Busy, Busy!
13 years ago
Keeping The Faith
Pursued by Grace
13 years ago
The Collins Family
Blessings
13 years ago
Among the Wildflowers...
Hello, my name is....
14 years ago
Tee Time With The Storcks
He's Here
15 years ago
People I enjoy reading about
Young House Love
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago
Big Mama
Fashion Friday: Edition this is the last one I’ll post here
9 months ago
BooMama
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago
Kelly's Korner
Park City Utah
4 years ago
Pioneer Woman - All Feeds
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
Teaching Sam and Scout
Gifts I’m Actually Giving This Year
6 years ago
Living Proof Ministries Blog
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago
Momastery
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!
6 years ago
Baby Bangs
Boxing on Sundays
9 years ago
Bring The Rain
1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment