Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I don't feel like the Paparazzi...

But apparently Chris thinks I am paparazzi-ish with my camera!   I like to document things with pictures!    My photo albums for the most part are up-to-date!  I just like pictures!  Twice this weekend I asked Chris to get the camera from his side of the car as twice he told me..."please, no paparazzi this weekend"!  Therefore I have no pictures of our cookout at mom's or us at the splash pad or us eating a very fun, albeit NOISY meal with the Wolford's at Outback!  (largely due to my "high-maintanance" toddler...have I told you about how it's a good thing she is really, REALLY cute??) and man if I don't have a single picture of me running out of Belk as fast as could with the fore-mentioned SCREAMING toddler...how did we turn into "those" parents?  The parents that our 20-ish, newly married selfs laughed and mocked, "oh we will NEVER, EVER be those parents".... to which we now say: SYKE!!!!  and because I have no pictures of our fun events for my husband's fear of going all "lady gaga" I will in return show you this picture of him icing his busted lip from a "Daddy wrestling session" with Charley's teething ring!   For your entertainment...

...I bet next time he'll just go ahead and get my camera! :)


1 comment:

The Martins said...

Ha! I Love it! And yes, we ask ourselves the same thing! Are we really those parents that we used to say we would NEVER be!

Related Posts with Thumbnails