Chris and I have both said what a great summer it has been...and we still have a month!!! We have loved going on some big trips but we have equally loved just hanging out around town with our kiddos! We have been doing a "playground" hop but by far Sam's favorite playground is "mommy's school when she was a little girl!" Sam is always so careful to take care of Charley and help her down the slide!
Overheard at the Dowdy House:
As Charley and I were walking in to get Sam up from nap I told Sam, "Sissy missed you while you were finishing your nap. I think Sissy is your best friend!" Sam thought for a moment than responded, "ummmmm no, Daddy is!" Then I told him, "Daddy's a good best friend to have...did you know Daddy is Mommy's best friend too!!! He smiled and then tackled Charley and said, "Sissy you're cracking me up". I think that translates to "You rock too sissy" in 3 year old land!






No comments:
Post a Comment