We were at the beach for our anniversary so we celebrated a little later the next week by hiking up to the Cascades and having a picnic!! We may or may not but definitely did also go shopping for a mini van on our anniversary date...how pathetic are we?? (p.s. I am good as SOLD on the minivan! They are a moms dream and TOTALLY designed by a woman. There is not a more kid friendly car out there and I decided to swallow my pride and admit that I.LOVE.THE.MINIVAN!! There I said it...I'm not afraid to admit it...even if I did just loose major cool points!!) Back to the hike...we had a wonderful time and we even took a dip in the super cold water!! I literally couldn't breathe it was so cold!! We talked about our past and all the good times and our future and all the great times to come and YES we talked about our kids and all they mean to us!!! We had a GREAT time on our "free" anniversary date! Bring that 7 year inch on...bring it on!! We truly are best friends and even more in love than we were when we were married!!
Don't tell Chris about the minivan...bless his heart he is still trying to talk me into other cars (i.e. suburbans, crossovers, etc) But my heart...my heart belongs with the Odyssey!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE my minivan. It is my house on wheels. And it is as messy as my house too. You've seen the swagger wagon videos, right?
Post a Comment