How in the world are you 16 months old already??? You amaze Daddy and I everyday! You are such a sweet girl who loves to give hugs and blow kisses, and while your the sweetest little girl ever...you are one.tough.cookie! Daddy and I say all the time that you are going to be toughest girl on the block!! You can climb anything and frequently do! You always empty the toy bins out, flip them over and stand on them. You laugh at Sam all the time and are constantly by his side. When Daddy took Sam golfing you were lost little girl...you are bubba's girl! Speaking of that, Sam insists on you calling him Bub-E but you just won't have any of it...Bubba it is (we will see who wins that on-going battle)! You are a good eater but you can be picky! You are a great sleeper but just this week we had to let you cry it out some for the first time (you made it much longer than Sam did :) ) You still sleep with Charley Bear but now you sleep with Bella Bunny too! You are a talking STORM...you say anything and probably have over 50 words that you use. Ever since mommy and daddy have been home for summer we have noticed how many words you use..you are a smart cookie too!! You love when we sing "Old McDonald" and you answer "E-I-E-I-O"! And we say "Give me your cute face" you turn your sweet head to the side and flash the most beautiful grin! You love to play hide-in-seek...especially when you hide in the curtain! When you dance you sway back and forth...we call it your "Stevie Wonder"! Sam always says, "Sissy you cracking us up"!
You are beautiful inside and out!!!
(here are some "I just woke up without AC and my hair is crazy" pics!!!
This one is so sissy...when I think of Charley I picture this litte look in my mind!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment