Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lazy days at the lake!!

Brad and April asked us to go to the lake last week and they instantly made a certain 3 year old VERY happy!  Sam was so excited to go!  We had a great time partaking in all the lake activities and Sam claimed it the "best day ever" (so far the beach, pool, and lake have earned this response...I think we may have ourselves a water baby!!)  Sam first got to go fishing and caught this fish within the first minute of him fishing "all by myself"!



When I look at Charley in her life jacket I can't help but sing, "fat sissy in a little coat" (name that movie...anyone.....anyone....is this thing on??) 



Ben was the only brave sole to actually sit down at his computer for a whole day to get his "jet ski license"! (you have to be over 35 now to drive a jet ski without one) He was so patient to take us all on rides!!   And I didn't even scream to loud!  

Brad and Chris gave me a 100 percent chance that I could water ski...the boys had so much confidence I had to give it a shot!!!  And I am proud to report that after NUMEROUS trys...I actually got up and did it!!!  Please don't mock my form:):)!   I would also like to report that my WHOLE.BODY. reminded me for the next 5 days that my poor not so young body was not cut out for being drug across the lake water skiing!  


Of course Chris, who has only water skied once before, got up right away every time and was even trying to "catch some air"...notice the use of the word "trying"!  
Brad just chose to make us all look like fools!!  Speaking of sticking your finger down your throat gag material...Can you believe this hot momma JUST.HAD.A.BABY!!!  April might officially kill me for posting this picture but really people...she had it coming...its just not fair to look so good so quickly!!!

Thank you Brad and April for continuing our "Summer of Fun"!  We had a blast!  And a special thank you to Grandbud and Grandbess for such kind hospitality!  

Now excuse me while I continue to stretch out my forearms...  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the movie Blacksheep

Anonymous said...

Dang it, I was wrong. It was Tommyboy

Cam said...

By the way the anonymous misquote is the Waynester

Related Posts with Thumbnails