Monday, July 19, 2010

I might as well go all out...

Since I've already dished about my love for "Glee" and the minivan I might as well go all out and admit what I've been reading the last week....

I didn't read the first two but I watched the movies and than I was at AJ's house and she was all "Emily you don't have to read the first two books just give Eclipse a try" and she let me take the book and well I'll just admit it...I like it!  I haven't finished it but the part I like the most about it is that since it is obviously written for teens its a super easy read.  That means as a mom who has to start and stop a lot due to naptime being over, etc., I can pick it back up easy.   What are your thoughts on Twilight???? or did I loose you again at minivan??? :)  

1 comment:

Katie said...

Emily, I saw the first two movies today at a friends house - and i am hooked! I am going to go out and get the books tomorrow. Totally into it - not so much the minivan thought, sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails