Last weekend as we were walking in yet again 10 min. late to church the usher says, "well don't you just have the "best dressed pair!!!" I giggled to myself as I thought about my little secret....shhhhhh, ready, don't tell....Sam's outfit cost ALL of 6 dollars...as in the collar shirt, sweater, and pants!!!! AND dearest sissy is wearing a jacket she got 50 percent off....at a USED children clothing sale!!!!! You know you are getting a good deal if you shop the clearance rack at a glorified yard sale!!!! "Buy used, save the difference"!!! AND YES I just quoted Jim Bob!!! haha:)
and the chessy grin all 3 years are required to make is in full effect!!!






2 comments:
i love it!! they are sooooo cute:) that little green jacket it adorable, i want one just like it:) oh-and i love jim bob and the whole duggar gang. i want to be just like them (minus the whole 19 kids thing...:) ) seriously though, you and chris have some beautiful babies!
dont you just LOVE consignment sales! you get the best stuff, and you fool people all the time!! Love it!
Post a Comment