Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh my!!!

Don't tell Chris that Charley is literally "rubbing noses" with a boy, a Jones' none-the-less!!   I'm watching you two!!!  Jackson, are actually into younger woman after all??? 


On a completely unrelated note:
Today was a hard day.  It's no secret to anyone that I have a hard time being a "working mom".  I LOVE teaching...but my ONE desire is to stay at home with my kids.  Some days are easier than others...this was a hard day.  I knew going to work today that due to a meeting I wouldn't get to see the kids until 5:30, Chris has a game so I would be on my own for dinner and nighttime routine, I was tired, and while I know I'm a 27 year old woman- I got my feelings hurt at work today and I was well...just having a pity poor bad day.  AND.THEN.THE.BEST.NEWS.EVER....Chris called and Miss Charley Jane was throwing up!!  AND YES I said the best news ever...because when your child is sick there is ONE and ONE thing ONLY your baby has to have and that is her momma!!!! So goodbye job...my baby needs me!  Chris took the morning off to get her and I took the afternoon!  I even got to pick Sam up from preschool and gasp act like I was a SAHM!!!  Charley, I'm sad you are sick (even though since I've been home you haven't acted the least bit sick), I hope your tummy is better but HALLELUIAH I needed my babies (even more than they needed me)  

3 comments:

Wolford Family said...

So glad you got to go home early, even though poor Charley was sick! Hope she feels better soon! And you got your feelings hurt at work? I can't wait to hear more so we can vent together about it!

April and Brad said...

Sorry I didn't answer yesterday when you called my phone was still on silent. Tried to call you back, but you were probably busy cleaning up throw up...YUCKY!! Love you :)

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Jackson LOVES "Chardey"! Boy he's such a ham! Loves to give nose kisses though! Hate that Charley got sick, but super glad you got some time off with her and Sam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails