Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Walk this way...

Charley now perfers to walk instead of crawl...since I'm the "picture taker" of the family and Chris is the "video taker" of the family...here are some pics...because while there is video somewhere, I still haven't seen Sam take his first steps on video, so what I'm trying to say is this....don't hold your breathe, lets all settle for some pictures.

Don't ask me why her hair insists on parting this way but it cracks me up!   

Dear cherished family memories that are currenly being stored in lots of unlabeled mini tapes in a plastic bag, 

Is there anyway you can convert yourself to labeled DVD's that this momma can watch with a big bowl of popcorn and a box of Kleenex because my babies ARE.GROWING.UP.SO.FAST.  I do realize that I have a husband who is very talented with Imovie given the fact that I have a WHOLE VIDEO LIBRARY of every soccer game of every soccer season he has every coached, including game highlights and clever opening clips, AND GASP they are all even nicely labeled.  But while I wouldn't necessarily mind watching the "Great Championship Run" of '09 again what I really want to do is watch my precious babies, be babies, because lets face it...they ain't babies no more....(enter whimpering followed by loud nose blowing)

Thank you kindly,
Mom of one cute preschooler, and one cute toddler, but no babies


(FTR:  my husband does a lot of things well...and if transfering video over is as bad it gets...I'll take it!! :):)  plus he doesn't say anything about my lack of cooking skills...so basically I'm getting a REALLY good deal)

I also saw this idea on a couple of blogs...a segment called "overheard at my house", which is basically funny things your kids say!  So here is "Overheard at the Dowdy House: take 1": 
Sam: I want to watch Letter Factory
Mommy: Sure, let me see if I can figure this out (why I have the hardest time figuring out that stilly Playstation I don't know but approx. 5 min. later...)
Sam: its ok Mommy, girls can't do it

I would have you know, that was all the motivation I needed!!! I got the video to finally play!!!    

1 comment:

The Martins said...

hilarious! I'm glad I'm not the only one calling out my husband on the "interweb". and really we don't have much to complain about!

Related Posts with Thumbnails