Last weekend we had craft night numero 3 (remember tu-tus and blankets). This time we tried our hand at making shirts and we were SUPER pumped because Cam (AKA Martha Villa... because if you combined Bob Villa and Martha Stewart we would in turn get my bff Cam) was in charge! And by Cam being in charge we mean... we told Cam what we wanted and she waved her crafty magic wand and it appeared...we like Cam...a whole bunch...but not just because she is Martha Villa, but that is a whole other post!!
Here we are at work!!!! (and yes Charley's sign and pics are still up from her party...no judging please :))
Poor Cam literally slaved away at the sewing machine...it was a LOT of sewing...and we only trusted Martha to sew...and the answer is YES...Cam HATES us now...because we were all like "CAAYYYIMMM (that is me saying Cam in my southern accent), could you make bubble letters from scratch" and "CAAAYYYYIMM can you make not one PH onsie but two" and "CAAYYYYIMMM could you pretty please make each of us a gazzillion cute things" even though we knew she was going to have to sew on each letter (twice) on each shirt!!! But she's CAAYYYIIIMMM so she just smiled and said yes!!!!
Don't worry about our pesky husbands... we feed them, and let them grunt and talk soccer so they were pretty much in heaven...
guys could I offer you a DP??? see why we have so many!!
Josh was in such a daze from all the soccer talk that he let Elli within an inch. Josh is not what we call a "dog person" being that he is highly allergic!!
Look at April's face...
Now look at my face...
Like our husbands we are basically the same person!!! And no I don't want anyone to have a heart attack but that is an iron in my hand!!!
I (and by I, I once again mean Cam) made cute PH onsies (I also made Sam one with Camo letters and a purple background) Kelly made Salem shirts (in my Vinton house...don't tell on us!) go here to see!
And April made these SO, SO, SO cute onsie's for baby girl. and check out the little, itty, bitty, teeny-tiny butts....
Oh MY!!!!! I want to squeeze baby girl's wittle chubby legs right now (PS. Dear baby girl, please tell mommy and daddy to decide on a name for you. Or we will all be calling you baby girl as you walk across the stage at your high school graduation! Much Thanks!!!)
Did anyone recognize that pink, brown, and green fabric??? Left over fabric from Charley's nursery!! and Charley has a C onsie to match, and they will wear them together and April and I will take lots of pictures!!! We just can't decide if this is going to be before or after we force them to be BFF's!!! huh...like they have a choice in the matter!!
It was a great night of fellowship and fun and being crafty (and yet again....by that I mean we had fun watching Cam be a genius)! Thanks Ladies, let's do it again soon!!










2 comments:
Cam you are hands down our hero! We were so stylin in our shirts on Thursday night! THANK YOU MARTHA! I still think Baby girl C's is the cutest one! I mean look at that hokie tushie! Did I spell that right? haha,..oh well!
I love these pictures...of the dudes. Just doing what dudes do. Laptops open, not looking at each other, eyes lasered on the tv, and a DP within reach. Dudes rock.
Post a Comment