I love spring...the sounds and smells can take me right back to when Chris and I started dating!! Just like a song can take me right back to our "courtship"...like this Lifehouse song!!! So I loved the other day when Chris sent me this link in an email...knowing this was one of our first songs to worship together to....ohh how I love that still...but I love going back to "that feeling"! I also love that this was a "student skit". Chris and I work with a lot of kids (and by kids I mean high schooler-ish kids) and LOVE the feeling the crowd gives during the perfomance!! So thank you YouTube for reminding me what it felt like to worship "together" with Chris for the first time and for reminding me why "student mininsty" is so important, even if it means I'm putting the kids down by myself for the 5th night in a row...I could totally see Chris's FCA huddle doing this skit...it's so PH FCA...and I love that!!! Thank you Lifehouse...for taking me back! :)
First Week of School
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment