Monday, March 1, 2010

Party preperation...after the party edition

I have a secret to tell you, brace yourself…my senior year in high school, I was named, are you ready….cake decorating student of the year!!! To say Majo was proud is an understatement!!! The funny thing is, I didn’t even take cake decorating my senior year. I only took it a half semester my junior year, but apparently I had some mad skills…haha!! Here is the funny part…they gave me a medal with a cake on it to put on my letter jacket…I’ll give you a second to stop laughing because I totally rocked it!! So when it came time for Sam’s party favor and he requested cookies I dusted off my pastry bags and went to work…WITH.MY.LETTER.JACKET.ON….I promise…Cam has the picture message to prove it! Chris and I didn’t STOP laughing the whole time (he was making his famous cupcakes as I was making the cookies!!!) Here is the final result… apparently I needed more time to prepare!!
Sam's football party invitation:
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails