Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy First Birthday Charley Jane!!!!

Every mother always asks of their second child, How can I love them as much...Charlotte Jane Dowdy, I love you, I love you, I love you...as much as a mother can love their precious child!   You are my first daughter and you are SO special to me!  I love how you scrunch your nose when you laugh, and you laugh a lot!  I love how you tilt your beautiful face to the side when you look at me.  YOUR.BIG.BLUE.EYES!!!! They melt me...just melt me, and I know your Daddy doesn't stand a chance....not one measly chance against them!!!  I love watching you grow and reach every milestone!  I love walking in your room in the morning to get you and your big smile lights up the whole place and you grab your crib and squeal and sway back and forth REALLY fast!!!  Your precious little walk, can I squeeze those thighs now please!  You're 1 year old and you have your own "signature look", how many 1 year olds can say that???   You love your big brother and you think he can rope the moon!   You are a mommy's girl...and a daddy's girl!!! You can say momma, daddy (add-e), elli, bye-bye, and uh-oh (a gazzillion times a day).  Homegirl you like to talk, HAVE no idea where you get that from.  You sleep so good...I don't have to knock on wood but I will anyway!  You love food, especially fruit!  You will drink from your sippy cup but love your bottle...I'm already getting sad about taking it away from you!  You like to race with your car!  I love that when you get sleepy you play with your hair.  You like to carry things around with you.  Why do you like the toilet?  If I leave the door open you make a beeline to the bathroom!  You love music!!!  You are the toughest girl EVER...your Daddy is pumped about this! You are currently rocking the baby mullet and it is so cute!  

 
You are beautiful INSIDE and OUT...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

4 comments:

cam said...

If you want some pics from Sunday...
I put the pics of charley eating her cake on flickr same password/username as I sent your for sam. I'll give you all the pics on Friday!

Happy First Birthday Charley!!!

April and Brad said...

I really shouldn't have read that at work because now I'm crying while my seventh graders are taking a test...oh the pregnancy hormones :)

Anonymous said...

It goes by so fast, doesn't it?! Happy Birthday, Charlie! I love reading about your kiddos here.

-Abby

Brynn said...

emily, when people asked me how my spring break was I told them "nothing too exciting... well except that I got to see the babies dowdy" .. I can't believe how big they are, do you think charlie will wanna "score goals" with me and sam this season?? haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails