Charley was just a little bit excited to see Jackson!
Bless her heart she doesn't know what to think!
Sam, try to hold your excitement...
That's a little better!!
Family shot:
Busted fellas...If their playing the basketball game, who is watching the kids??
Somehow I have no pictures of the birthday girl but she looked socute!!!! Happy 2nd Birthday Riley!!Just so we can hold him to it....Chris's first thing he said when we left was, "I'm never coming back!" We'll see how long he lasts before he caves in!!!








1 comment:
haha...I love how Tony is holding Jackson in the last pic while the boys are shooting hoops! And I'm with Chris - that place was
C-R-A-Z-Y!!! If there is another party at Chuck E. Cheese, it will be during the week! I think we'll do pump it up next year ;-) Thank you, Chris, for enduring Chuck E. Cheese for Miss Riley!
Post a Comment