Monday, September 28, 2009

I knew this day would come...

Miss Charley has been sitting up on her own for forever! She can even pull herself into a sitting position from her belly! But by far, she loves to do her some good ol fashion push ups!! UP one...UP two....keep going girl!

I don't have the heart to tell her that by the looks of those thighs she might want to throw in some squats...ohhh how momma hearts those chubby thighs...chubby thighs I will forever squish you!!...and dimples I will forever pinch you....hug you, and squeeze you, and name you Charley...Hi Charley...(yes I sing that made up song to her...I'm quite the singer/songwriter!!!)
Sometimes she even does back extensions and gives the ol' "big eyes"!!! (greg, please zoom in to see the elli hair about to enter her mouth!!)

I've got spirit yes I do, I've got spirit how 'bout you.....OHHH MY WORD...are those spirit sprinkles and are you sitting in a cheerleading triangle sit??? I don't EVEN think so Miss Thing, I don't EVEN think so...someone forgot to tell her that we don't actually allow that, here at the Dowdy House!!!

OK, you're cute, you can do anything you want!!!! :)
sidenote: Chris would literally put her in this onesie everyday. He gets the kids ready everyday (and drops them off...yeah I know...super dad) and she wears this one onesie AT least twice a week...yeah, I just don't get it! But I've learned, if they (speaking of the male species) are willing to help out...you do NOT criticize...no ma'am you don't!
Sissy, watch out...Incoming Bubby....
Aren't they cute!!! We are officially 95 percent sure Charley thinks her real name is "Sissy" because we ALL call her that, I'm talking even our friends call her sissy!!! :)
More to come on the EWomen's conference I attended this weekend (special thanks to Gee-Jo for getting us gals together and to the HOTY for watching the kids all day Sat., while painting the sunroom AND he even managed to have a hot meal on the table when I got home, like I said ladies...super dad!!!) Not to get your hopes up but the post may or may not include Kelly, Nicole and I, meeting D.J Tanner (Candace Cameron) AND getting our picture taken that included a self taken picture of D.J and I that made me laugh for 5 minutes...us girls had a REALLY good time just being silly while growing in our faith...and if you ask me, that's the best kind of growing!

1 comment:

Hollan said...

Hey Emily,I saw u at the E-womens conference from a distance,but i wasnt sure that was really you,and i didnt want to make a fool out of myself so dont take offense to it! i got to take a picture of Candace Cameron!

Related Posts with Thumbnails