Monday, September 14, 2009

Are you ready for some football???

Sam is!!! He blows his "histle"...

Signals for the kick off...

Makes his approach...
It's in the air...

Look at that form...

AND IT'S GOOD!!!!
Sam is really into running "pays" (plays) with Daddy. He has a running, passing, punting, and kicking play! He knows how to "line up" for each one and he knows when to say "hut, hut"!! Chris and I like to refer to it as "investing in our retirement!!".
For the record, for the kicking plays I have to hike the ball and Daddy has to hold the ball, because if you ask Sam..."Mommy no hold wight"!

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

oh. my. goodness.
the pic where he is signaling....i laughed out loud.

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I'm with you Amy Jo. His little arm held up,..too cute! You can almost have him signaling for soccer corner kicks now too!

Wolford Family said...

Toooooooooooo cute!!!!

JJ said...

"signals for the kickoff" tooo funny! i love it! these pictures are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails