Sunday, September 13, 2009

and when it's Kindergarten...what will I do then??

Sam started school last Tuesday and it was the cutest thing ever!!! Here he is walking in with PaPa

I know SHOCKER he is wearing his Pujols jersey...I thought it may give him that added security!!! :)

"uhhh, I don't know about all this???"


"just where is the quickest exit?"

This is Ms. Tiffany his teacher! We got to meet her the week before and she is just a doll! Added bonus is that she is Amy W. cousin so I have an inside source!! :)


Here is some of his work he has brought home! He also gets a daily report and OF COURSE he has received all smiley faces!!! Ms. Tiffany writes that he loves school and she always puts that he had an "awesome day"! If you ask Sam his favorite part is "play, boys, girls....scare" (share)!


(edited to note: these pictures are courtesy of Faith because us mommies have to stick together and have each other's back :) Thanks Faith (otherwise known as Si's mom)


Knock on wood Sam is still doing AWESOME with potty time!! He hasn't had an accident in a week and even sleeps in his big boy undies during nap time. He will even tell us when he needs to potty! I'm sure you ALL will be able to rest easier knowing the status of "potty bootcamp", sorry to keep you in suspense! :)

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

So how is preschool going so far? He looks way too grown up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails