Saturday, September 19, 2009

Don't you wish your "wife" could "make a tutu" like me...

edited to note: for more pics head on over to the jones blog...paula herself posted some more pics!!

don't act like you didn't go all "pussycat dolls " on the blog title...I know you did!!! (for the record I may or may not have had to google who actually sings that song)

This past Friday night us girls decided we were long over due for a girls night so we channeled our "inner Martha" and this is what we came up with:

That's right folks...do not adjust your computer screen, we (and by we I really mean I since this was my glorious idea and I denied the others food and water until they agreed to act like a fool with me) made tutus!!! and yes while we would like to stake claim and declare these tutus for our personal use to wear out in public and totally humiliate our husbands, we figured we do that well enough already and made these for our kids/friends!!! Amy made Riley an adorable Michigan tutu, complete with football ribbon! Meghann made one for her bun in the oven, little girl, Ryan (Charley's future "boy name" girlfriend...PS LOVE the name Ryan for a little girl, it was in our top three for Charley :) ) Kelly made one for her girlfriend's bull dog, her ribbon came complete with hot pink paw prints....love it) and Cam made one for her niece Landry! Of course I made one for Miss Charles to wear to daddy's soccer games next spring!!!

Once we found our inner diva...we could not be stopped!!!
We had so much fun and ate way to many delicious desserts!!! Don't worry about our "pests" of husbands :), Chris was in charge of entertaining them...and by "entertaining" I mean he made sure he ordered enough pizza and charged the PS3 controllers...we clearly know our roles here at the Dowdy house when it comes throwing a bash. Try not to be too jealous of our TuTu(slash)Madden party, things can get pretty wild and crazy when the Dowdy's are in charge of the fun!! :):)
Thanks girls for "playing along"! Don't worry, next craft night I promise not to post a picture of you in "first position" for the whole world to see!!!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

I had SO MUCH FUN!!! Cute pictures! Riley looks adorable in her Michigan tutu!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Boy are we hot in those tutus! Had a blast! Can't wait for next craft night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails