Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Precious Little One!!!!!

Can you believe Little Miss Charley is 6 months old today. I really can NOT believe it!!!! Here is a recap of cuteness:




Charley Jane this is what you have been up to:
-Eating solids up a storm. You still like to spit most of the spoonful right back at me but you have now tried all your veggies and fruit...you are hands down a fruit girl!!!
-You are basically crawling. You love to move!! You will get up on all 4's and rock back and forth! You also love your exersaucer and jump up!
-Oh you love to laugh and smile!
-No teeth yet but they are SO right there!
-Every night you sleep with your "charley bear"! We can lay you down in your crib with your paci and "charley bear" (thanks April :) ) WIDE EYED and you will coo and laugh your self to sleep...mommy thanks you! :)
-Your favorite past time is watching your crazy brother who you absolutely LOVE!
-One of my favorite parts of my day is hearing you coo when you wake up and walking in to see you peeking your head over the crib with that sweet smile!!
-While I know I'm your mother, you are the cutest thing I have EVER seen...EVER!!! I pray as you grow up your inner beauty shines through just like those dimples!!! :) Inside and Out Charlotte Jane :)
We love you SO much! You make us smile everyday!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Happy 6 months, Charley! You are so BEAUTIFUL!!

Jessica Tabb said...

Em--love looking at all the pictures. I've never actually thought that any of Charley's bows were obnoxious (as you put it) until I saw the big red one today. Hahah...is it bigger than the others? Happy 1/2 Bday to Charley--hopefully I will get to meet her one of these days! Ps--HS reunion--um...do you all have a date? You know I want it on my calendar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails