Saturday, September 12, 2009

Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling Live At Oprah (09/10/2009 HQ)

I'm SO a closet Black Eyed Peas fan....so a fan. I'm not much into "keeping up with music" and usually the only "new music" I listen to is what Chris has downloaded for me on the Ipod and if I listen to anything while driving it is usually Spirit FM. HOWEVER this song was my go to "JIMMY JAM" of the summer. I would ask my Sammy if he "wanted to dance"...of course he would say yes and run to the computer and we would BLARE this song and dance around the kitchen bar and ohhh how he would LAUGH at his crazy mommy, and at the end of the song he would say "dance gin" (again). For clarification purposes all this occurred while sissy was NOT napping and she was usually in her bouncy seat giggling away too! IMAGINE my delight when I saw this clip...ohh it made me smile, yes it made me smile and I would have giving anything to be a part of this...only of course if I could be accompanied by my ADORABLE 2 year old dance partner.

*edited to note: of course we did not leave daddy out of the mix...even daddy was known to rock it out a time or too!!

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

This is so funny. Jackson was just breaking it down to their "boom boom pow" song. He loves it! Our boys like to break it down to black eyed peas! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails