
there is nothing in life a big fat bow can't fix...at least that's Charley's story and she's stickin to it!! Never fear, Charley's signature obnoxious bow comes in many obnoxious colors...we here at the Dowdy house strive to please!! :) sidenote: I was mere seconds away from activating my facebook account. So here's my dirty little secret...I have an account, set up, ready to use, just never have...in all honesty I truly can NOT make the time commitment. I don't trust myself to ever get off it and get all the other things I need to get done, done...you know, the actual MORE important things! So I figure if I just don't start I won't have to worry about the temptation!! Here are my dislikes about Facebook: a) Do I really need to know what my 2nd grade swim coach's 3rd cousin is up to??? and if he (or she) is my friend...where do I draw the line??? Here at the Dowdy's we have a lot to consider...students, parents of students, players...ahhh I start to stress out just thinking about it!!! b) (and don't laugh) I don't want to think I could potentially hurt someone's feeling just because I don't even know how to work the silly thing! :) c) Chris is WAY not for it. He doesn't care if I start one or not but he will NEVER, and I can stamp that! ohh there are more but my soapbox is filling up. All that being said, there is this pesky high school reunion I have to help plan and the invitation sits in my inbox mocking me every time I check my mail and then there is the overwhelming amount of comments I get on this here blog....ohhh wait I'm sure all 3 of you will survive if I choose not to enter the Facebook world. So friends you have some convincing to do. I mean really people, I barely have enough time to lurch on strangers blogs much less flat out stalk old friends on facebook :) Ohh somedays I should not be allowed to think, at least not out loud (and by out loud, I mean via the WWW)...and that's that!!

1 comment:
speaking of that pesky high school reunion to plan....I confess, I have been a total slacker on most of my assignments. Please forgive me! I love Charley's obnoxious red bow! oh...and on facebook: I think you should join and my policy on the line drawing for friends: I do not "befriend" students or parents of students on facebook. There are also privacy settings where you can block certain people that you don't want to read your stuff (ie: in my case, my MIL). Anyway, I think you should join so I won't be alone in my addiction! Take care!
-Abby
Post a Comment