Thursday, October 1, 2009

Action Shots...at its finest ...not to mention cutest

***Check out Kelly's post here...proof that Candace are I are practically BFF's!!!!

I know we have joked about Sam's OCD tendencies...but notice the pillows...in a line..all faced the right way. The one not in the line doesn't have to be facing the right way. If one of the pillows flipped in the process he had to flip it back over before he would jump!
By the way, this is an every night occurrence...right after him and daddy run their "football pays"!
It's a bird, It's a plane...IT'S A FLYING SAMMY C!!!
Not really sure what to call this face!!
Happy Boy!!
Kid Catch up:
Sam: had his first sick appt. of the year :( he has felt pretty crummy but is starting to make the turn. He had an upset tummy, which you could imagine was not the best timing right after potty training :( Which brings us to this funny Sam story that made my eyes tear from laughter. On our way to grab something to eat:
Sam: UH-OH mommy, Sam poopy in his under pants (while still in his carseat)
Me: Oh Sam that makes mommy sad. (then I go on and on and ON about how I know Sam didn't feel good but now he feels better so he has to tell mommy when he needs to go...apparently my little lecture was a little lengthy because Sam responds:
Sam: Mom no talk!!!!! (enter 5 minute laughing)
Finally arrive at destination
Me: Sam lets check your undies...Sam you are dry...YEAHHHHHH
Sam: (while laughing his two year old laugh) jus (just) kidding mommy, make mommy happy!!!!!
that kid cracks me up!
Charley: Has a cold and her first tooth just came in!!! double whammy!
All this equals...no sleep for mommy or daddy the last week! I'm off to get my office fix and then hopefully sleep...wish me luck!!!
ohh I almost forgot about my African son: he has all A's and B's and he had an assist last night! and like a proud son he called right after the game (but of course we were watching the updates on game tracker already) YEAH Nonnie!!!! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails