Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't act like you didn't use your offspring for free chicken

Because the Dowdy's most def. did!!! We love Chick-fil-a and we heart free food! and I don't know if you can tell by his expression, but Chris LOVES dressing up in matching outfits!!! Hail to the Redskins!!!!

At this point I was trying to NOT think about the all the germs floating among us in the playplace!!!
I mean I had to put a bow on her...she was wearing Sam's old onesie and I didn't what to have to correct people all day!! :) I just had to!

I could eat these two up!!!
Sorry Charley you have no choice...we are a Redskins family...I'll teach you how to grin and bear it soon...ohh wait, with those dimples you have no problem at all!! :)

Sam's thought bubble: Mom, why does sissy always have to wear these huge things in her hair that get in the way of my face....Go Skins!!!

Fight for ol DC!!!!

Our bellies thank you Chick-fil-a....Well done!!!!

3 comments:

The Martins said...

I gotta get a burgundy and gold bow for my baby! You guys set the standard on bows...hands down (enter joke Chris) -Ed

Keeping up with the Jones said...

These pics are fantastic!!!!!!

The Sinks said...

We totally dress up everyone for the free food. Maybe we did it twice....just maybe. And maybe the first time they gave us a funny look about Jackson eating a chicken sandwich.

Related Posts with Thumbnails