or no, is it....
CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS
or wait.....
ADORABLE CUTENESS
or maybe I was thinking of when he sees this picture when he's 16....
DON'T HATE
So far so good!! We went cold turkey from diapers and went straight to undies! and ohh those little legs in those stinkin cute big boy pants could possible be the cutest thing I have ever seen...ever...in my life!! and who am I to keep you, my internet friends, from the smile on your face that will surely follow looking at this precious pic. Even if it comes at the expense of my future 16 year old son's self. For your viewing pleasure and because I feel the need to make your entire day:
This pretty much sums up potty bootcamp. He came...He saw...He conquered
Of course we got him Elmo sports undies:) and we happen to feel the socks make the whole outfit! This picture was taken after we finally convinced him to take his cleats off!!! Apparently cleats were a vital part of potty training success!:) FTR I originally had multiple pics of cuteness but Daddy drew the line and he wasn't budging...I snuck this one on anyway because I'm a rebel!! :)

3 comments:
LOVE IT!! He is adorable! You'll have to give me the scoop on potty training for Little Miss Riley when she's ready.
hahaha! this is sooo funny! way to go sam!! and yes, you need to let us future potty trainers in on your secret...
WAY TO GO SAM! So proud of you,... PS: love the big boy underpants. Yall need to get him some underpants with "buttons" on them! :)
Post a Comment