Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sorry girls....He's ALL mine!!!!

Mommy: Who has the best dad in the WORLD???
Sam: I DO!!!! I DO!!!!!
Happy Father's Day Chris!!!! Here's to the best diaper changer, tackler, early morning riser, teacher, bath giver, outfit picker outer, smile maker, role model, and coach a little boy could have (just added as a late entry...chocolate donut giver)! I am one lucky lady to have such a loving, involved, and GODLY man to lead by example for all of our children! And lets be honest...how many men would agree to dress up like safari hunters on the prowl for the cutest little lion in the world....
or for that matter actually agree to have their pic taken with the big man....
Classic "Daddy moment'
Chris was determined Sam WAS going to like sledding!!! (yes those are socks on Sam's hands...I thought Chris was being very inventive)
First picture as a Daddy
How cute are the guys in my life???
Chris's first Father's Day....Sam and I hit a home run with the best gift in the world...the infamous G5
Daddy Kisses (and one of my FAVORITE pictures!!!)
Walking in the pumpkin patch....so cute!
Hope everyone has a GREAT Father's Day!!! (for the record, Chris got his Father's Day gift this year early...please refer to the new IPOD post:))

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails