Sunday, June 1, 2008

And the winner of the number of dances the boys actually sat through.....

What a great weekend! Chris, Sam, and I so enjoyed spending time with Amy Jo and Greg and celebrating Laura's "29ish" birthday!!! Did we get lucky or what....Danielle was the 6th dance...are you ready for this...out of 63....could you imagine if she had been the 62nd dance!!!!! Needless to say after she danced we were able to leave and get a deliocious dinner at the Outback!!! Check out this cute little lady!!! (Danielle danced to a cute little song BI-NGO...hence the bingo card!!!)
The ladies stop for a picture!!!
I also got the chance to attend Kelly's baby shower! She got tons of adorable things for Jackson and I can't wait to see the completed nursery!!! Kelly's looks amazing...only 4 more weeks Kel...you can do it!!!!!
I also got to spend quality time with the newest Wolford little Riley...she even had her little toe nails painted!!!!


Field trip update....I left with 17 kids...came back with 17 kids...it was successful! If your looking for a "rainy day activity" check out Amazement Square in Lynchburg...it really was a lot of fun! Next huddle to jump..field day...tom!!!!! The weather is supposed to be 86 degrees without a cloud in the sky...should be interesting with 7 year olds!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails