Thursday, June 19, 2008

Riveting doesn't even come close with this one!!!!

Sorry this is such a boring blog week:( Chris has had his soccer camp for K-7 graders this week (thank GOODNESS tom. is the last day)!! Somehow I got suckered into being the "camp secretary" (i.e.run around and do ALL of Chris's errands like: check campers in and out, set up snack, clean out his storage, referee the counselors game, make a million Poweraide trips, label shirts and balls and pass them out...you catch my drift! Good thing he didn't ask me to coach a team because lets be honest, Chris WAS around in my "I cheer and dance and don't have a ounce of competivness in my body" days. And poor Sam...slap some sunscreen on him and let him run....although lets be honest here too...78 campers=78 soccer balls to run after and kick..I'm pretty sure he thought soccer camp was the best thing since Boudreaux's Butt Paste. I hope this weekend will offer some more excited things in the "dowdy house". It will be filled with a wedding, a wedding shower, hopefully the arrival of Sam's best friend (Kelly I'm feeling it...and I KNOW you are, my fingers are crossed), AND Chris and I's 5th wedding anniversary...has it REALLY been that long...time flies when you are spending it with your soul mate!!!!
(Disclaimer: If you are attending any of the previously listed events please bring your candid "smile for the blog to make Emily happy" face CAUSE my camera IS READY!!!)
ps...redneck baby status HAS increased due to the unfornate event of Sam leaking out of his diaper on our "quick" run to Target and us not having a change of clothes with us on our "quick" run to Target and Sam having to ride home with just a diaper and his white socks and tennis shoes!!! Disclaimer number 2: I really DO think Chris and I are great parents...we were only going to be gone for maybe 15 minutes...happens to the best!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails