Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sam's best friend has arrived!!! (do they really have a choice:))

***I have somehow become the "friend's photographer"! While I am not good..I LOVE to take pictures! Especially of cute little bundles of cuteness like this:













Welcome to the world
JACKSON HOWARD JONES!!!!

He was born on Monday around 6PM and weighed 8 lbs and 7 oz! Both mom and baby are doing well! Kelly is already moving around after a long labor and then a c-section. She looks GREAT! Jackson has chunky cheeks, a sweet disposition, and when I dropped pictures off this morning he gave me the BIGGEST smile I have ever seen from a newborn! What great joy a new life brings!!! God is GOOD!! Congratulations Josh and Kelly...and our family keeps growing (mental note to self...figure out how to add 2 more highchairs to our "Friends Thanksgiving" table)!:)

Sidenote: I will not be able to post probably until after the weekend as Sam and I are going to be hanging out at Kingsmill visiting Aunt Amy, Unckie Greg, and yes, that crazy bulldog Maggie in Williamsburg! It will be hard to shop at the outlets, lay out by the pool, and visit with my sis...but someone has to do it!!! I have asked Amy to "guest" blog but apparently her computer is broke....I will see what I can do...Wendy feel free to de-lurk and come up and visit!!:) (ps..love that you read "the blog", I stalked your wedding pictures so technically we're even!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,

I love the blog about Jackson! And the pictures are great! We really have grown into a big "friend family!" Then there were 9! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I know Tony and I missed out on the annual "we survived soccer season" so we have to have another one ASAP! God knows I truly did SURVIVE soccer season this year....haha. Love ya!

Third member of the soccer coaches wives club - Salem/Vinton/Bedford Chamber - established 2006ish

Anonymous said...

SO BUSTED!!! I love the blog, I can't help it. It makes me laugh! Have fun this weekend :)
Please take pictures and blog on Monday so I have something to read next week :) Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails