Saturday, May 29, 2010

Champions!!!!

In what turned out to be a nail-biter PH won the District Championship on a sudden death, walk off goal!!!  I am so proud of those guys!!  I, of course, missed the walk off goal because I quickly ran to the car in between over times for Charley's paci!  I heard the whistle to start sudden death and started walking faster and 15 seconds later, right as I came to the gate, I heard the roar of the crowd!  Read and see more pictures about the game here (go to "photo gallery for a cute pic of Chris celebrating with the guys!!)!!        

Seniors!!!!  Don't ask about the "Sprout" shirt...its been with them a "long" time!
OH.MY.WORD...how sweet are those matching ties!!!
Since Charley wasn't feeling well I let her take the night off from the tu-tu and the daisy hat...don't worry they will make their appearance for the regional game on Monday at 6 at PH!!!!
Congrats PH Men's Soccer Team!!  and to my hubby (AKA The District Coach of the Year!!!)

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

The pictures of Sam and Chris just might be the cutest pictures I've ever seen of those two!! Adorable! Congrats!

JJ said...

i agree completely with the previous comment...except i think it may be one of the cutest pics i've ever seen.period. seriously...so, so, so cute. you can tell that little boy is soooo proud of his daddy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails