Sunday, May 2, 2010

Don't get us wrong...

we want more kids.  At least we think we do!  Chris and I have always wanted a big family.  But we are in NO hurry!  It's hard to think that this very month, when Sam was exactly sissy's age, I was pregnant with Charley!!  That blows my mind!  Last week I was sick, I was nauseous  for 3 straight days, I must have answered at least 3,579 times, "NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT".  I just had to laugh!  So I thought I would officially "clear the air".  Chris and I need a little more time before we switch from man-to-man to zone!! :):) To be honest I just really got comfortable being a mom of 2.  I remember when I had Charley I thought, "I'll never be able to go on the spur of the moment, decide in a minute I need to run a particular errand and than load the car in less than 2 min. and actually go."   I thought everything had to be planned days ahead and the work that it took to actually leave my driveway made me want to stay at home!  I'm not trying to sound selfish but...I like my freedom and I want to enjoy life the way it is, loving on my two kids, for a bit longer!! (now everyone go knock on wood...really....go knock on wood)  Just don't ask Sam...he will tell you, "I don't want another baby, I WANT another sissy"!  And then my heart melts!   Until that time I will continue to love on other peoples' babies...like little Tre (Chris works with Tre's mom Toree)!  I want to squeeze his little chicken legs...    
and ol my that nephew of mine...he is just plain ol cute...
and for the record his legs are as far away from chicken legs as they come...he has some chubby rolls that make my ovaries quiver
and look at these Eli faces (I work with Eli's mommy)
Eli is actually older than Charley but I want to squeeze him none-the-less!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails