When I was pregnant with Sam I remember Chris laughing at how much time I spent looking for the PERFECT diaper bag. I wanted it to be something functional and cute...and something he wouldn't mind carrying!! My search led me to this Pottery Barn diaper bag that AJ got me for my shower!!!
For 3 and a half years I have carried this bag EVERYDAY!! And I have loved it! All the outside pockets are perfect and I love the two side bottle pockets! But when you carry something everyday for that long you start to want a change, plus it was literally busting seams. Any one looking for a great diaper bag I HIGHLY recommend this bag...I have loved it. Which made me even more leery of getting a new one....How will it fit on the stroller?...Is it heavy?...Can I get by with a smaller one? Needless to say this time I got the color I wanted...sorry Coach!!!
So far I like it BUT I can't throw it across my shoulder and I miss not being able to fully close the top...seriously what is with my commitment issues!! And look got to carry it first without any complaints...that coach...he's a good sport!!!
Thanks mom for the new diaper bag!!!! Charley loves her new girly touches!




1 comment:
Thanks for the words of wisdom, Britten is finally sleeping again, YAY!!!
I have the same diaper bag only in different colors, I like it, it is super cute! However, I must admit that the messenger diaper bag is much more user friendly!
Post a Comment