Friday, May 7, 2010

Chuck-E-Cheese take dos...

I'm not going to lie, when my girls emailed to say they picked Chuck-E-Cheese to meet and eat I was NOT what you would call excited!  Don't get me wrong I needed a Kelly and Amy fix but Chuck-E-Cheese (the one time I've been with Sam and Charley) was CRAZY and that was when Chris WAS with me!!  I'm glad to report...Chuck-E made a comeback!!!  It was SO quiet!  Sam LOVED running from game to game especially the basketball and baseball games and Charley loved the toddler area! 

Clearly Charley is not excited AT ALL!!
Anytime Sam is pretending on a phone he is ALWAYS talking to Amy Jo.  In this particular conversation he was telling her about how he is coming to "her golf torse".  You didn't know my sister owns the whole Kingsmill golf course??? 
Nope, Charley is not have any fun at all...none what so ever!

Check out Amy's and Kelly's blog for even more pics!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails