Where in the world have I been blog world??? Oh I know...its tourney week...and while I would love to say we brought home some regional hardware...we didn't...but we should have (we were up 1-0 at half)!!! PH plays Tuesday in the first round of state!!! Good luck boys!!!! Last weekend we had a great long weekend! On Sat. we met up with the Allmans and Matt at a local park and Sam had the time of his life! He played tennis and rode his bike and ran and ran and ran his little heart out! Chris and I got in the car and while we were exhausted we both commented on what a FUN and completely FREE night we had...but then again it could have been the company!! :):)
The next night the Martins came in town for Chris's regional game because they are the best friends...ever! I mean really...who gives up their Memorial Day to watch high school boys play soccer when they don't even know any of the said boys....just the old coach!
Here is the "form" perfected by Ryan and Ed...for the record Ed crushed the all time high on our basketball game however there was a HUGE asterisk involved!!
The Whole Martin Clan. Also for the record I could eat Haleigh with.a.spoon....I mean really, just look at that sunflower romper and that Gerber face! In true PH style they did not disappoint on giving a spectacular performance scoring within the last minute to send the game into overtime and then drilling a shot to go up and win the game!!! I dare say the Martins got their money's worth! And by that I'm still not sure which was more entertaining....the actual goal or Charley's "shaken baby" from me holding her when the last second goal was scored...it's a toss up!
Also worthy to note: Sam had his first sleepover and while the nightime went well there was def. no nap invovled because they were too busy "talking" so Sam said!








2 comments:
So glad you are back to the blogging world! WE.NEED.SOCCER.WIFE.TIME.
See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!
"huge asterisk"...gimme a break, I do love me some Coke Zero. And I mean LOVE!
Post a Comment