We started off our festivities on Wednesday when I accompanied Sam to my first "Muffins for Mom"! It was very sweet! He was VERY excited to show me all the "prizes" he made me!
After muffins for mom we went to lunch with Gee-Jo! We love going to the Market building! Mom used to take us when we were little and now I'm taking my little ones!
Some of my prizes!!!
By far this "mommy fact sheet" was my favorite!!! I do this type of thing every year with my first graders but this was my first time being the receiver! Here are the highlights:
My age and weight: 3 (can you tell 3 is an important number for my "3" year old)
My height: Big (I'll take that as a compliment)
Favorite thing to do around the house: Play (notice cleaning nor cooking were mentioned...and I can't blame him)
Favorite Drink: Sweet Tea (does he know his momma or what)
Favorite T.V show: Buttons (let me explain...Sam calls the Backyardigans "The Buttons" but does Mrs. Tiffany know that?? I laughed so hard thinking what she must have thought "The Buttons" was!!
Favorite Place to Go: Pump it Up
We all went on a Target run on Mother's Day and what does Chris get...water guns and balloons! As in he didn't even get out of the store before he and Sam went to fill them up! And the answer is yes we were a spectacle in the parking lot!! We had a lot of fun before nap!!
Put 'em up sissy!!
Sam collected each of these at Daddy's practice last week and every time he added one he would say, "this is for you for modders day!!" I love my rock collection!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day..bet you can't beat my rock collection!








No comments:
Post a Comment