Monday, May 24, 2010

Last Day of School Picnic!!!

I can't believe Sam has finished his first year of preschool!!!  He did such a great job and we are so proud of him!!  They had a picnic to celebrate the end of the year!  Sam was such a good big brother to Charley!!!  Here he is "helping" sissy in the tunnel.





Not sure that the merry-go-round is Sam's thing!!!  I didn't let him suffer for long before I politely asked the mom who was pushing to stop and let Sam off...I did however stop long enough to take a picture! 


Once the train whistle blew the kids went running!  Sam loved watching the train go by! 

Sam has learned so much!!   My favorite has been all his precious songs!  Next time you see Sam ask him to sing "Good-bye Friends"..it will melt your heart! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails