Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do you know the baker man, the baker man, the baker man???

He most def. lives at the Dowdy house!!!!  Last weekend Aunt Betty bought us the starter for her legendary homemade sour dough bread and Chris (because he has so much down time during soccer season :) ) has decided he is going to bake!  This bread is a 3 day process to make but as you can see Charley and Mommy don't mind at all waiting!!  I gave Charley a bite of freshly baked bread right out of the oven...and she kept coming back for more.  She would stand below the bread pans, reach up, and and beg...I was cracking up!  How was I supposed to say no?  Charley and I managed to knock out a whole half a loaf all on our own!!! 

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails