I picked him up at 3:30.
Between 3:30 and 8:15 we:
-played outside
-went on a run
-ate at McDonald's for my school's fundraiser night
-fixed his tracks for his train
-took baths
- read books
-played, and played, and played....
We had a good time, I'm feeling like THE.COOLEST.MOM.EVER..
AND THEN at 8:15 (15 minutes before bedtime)
Daddy comes home and I'm pushed a side. Because while Sam may think I'm the coolest mom ever...Sam's Daddy...he ropes the moon!!! it doesn't hurt that he plays the coolest soccer games in the world. So for the past 5 and half hours I've been the mom to feed, bath, and nurture...and in a measle 15 minutes my title of the coolest parent in the world is stripped from me!!! Its ok Sam....I get it...your're a Daddy's boy! And this momma wouldn't have it any other way





1 comment:
well, emiily, at least you can hold on to the fact that one day soon you and charley will get to go shopping together and do fun girly things:) oh and i LOVE his "skibbies". too funny!
Post a Comment