Saturday, October 31, 2009

Where have I been?

Oh my, so much fun has been happening at the Dowdy House I just haven't had time to blog this week! Never fear I have so many exciting things to post soon including: one of mine (and the urban Marlboro Man's) most fun dates...ever (period) AND the cutest ladybug in the whole wide world and her stellar Halloween date the "Sam on the horse" (while Sam was going to be a cowboy for Halloween he currently will only "wear" his horse on a stick...we will see how tonight goes...keep your fingers cross, they may or may not, but DEFINITELY will be some bribing involved....I am SO not above bribing...so not above:) and good news of the week: I made it through the extremely large corn maze without losing a first grader (and Mrs. Dowdy's pigs (yes we are the pigs...don't ask...somebody has to be them) were the FIRST ones out and we were the only class without a male "helper" if that tells you anything AND I survived the day before Halloween with my extremely excited 17 first graders!!

More exciting news to come...and NO I'm NOT pregnant...until then...these should suffice...






Clem (even though you have been married for 5 years and I still call you by your maiden name) this is the adorable outfit you gave her...I promise to call you SOON!!! and for the record I am SO not above personal shout-outs on a public blog either...it's called mommy multitasking!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails