Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Does this make me a bad aunt??

Around this same time last year we still didn't know what that little bun in the oven was going to be!!! Remember when we found out here!!! Mom and I were out doing what we English girls do best...shop...you can't blame us, we know our strenghs:):), when mom saw this cute outfit for a litle girl. It was Carters ,and it was brown and pink one of my most fav. color combinations, and it had an adorable little elephant and it was dirt cheap. Mom was all "Emily, you just have to get it" and I was all "no, I don't want to jinx anything and I don't want people to think I'd be disappointed if its a boy"!!! So mom got the outfit for Eliza (my neice) for Christmas, but as we were walking out I was all, "but what if it is a girl" and mom was all, "Emily if it matters that much I will give you the outfit if it's a girl and get something new for Eliza"..because well, that's what good moms do!!! :):)

Weeeeeelllllllllllll....sorry 'Liza, but look how cute my little Charley looks in it...and it probably wouldn't have fit that big head of yours anyways ;);):) (FTR Eliza really does have a large head I'm not soley trying to be funny, and this joke is only funny now because she had several test run before the doctor gave her a clean bill of health only after they measured Aaron's head and determined "big heads" run in the family...Chris and I might have laughed once or a million times over this one....PS, we miss your little big head and that brother of yours...)

Ohh and look who has been standing up in her crib..:) Go ahead you big girl :)
Charley Jane just how do you stand being so cute....
Making teeth marks right beside her brothers:):)
Charley wanted to tell Cam just how much she loves her hand painted name artwork...thank you aunt Cam!!! :)

1 comment:

Brynn said...

her and sam could pass for twins if you just showed people their baby pictures.. i miss yall!

Related Posts with Thumbnails