Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Victory!!! Sam EVEN put his cowboy boots on...for a very short time:)!!! There might have been several pieces of candy corn involved in the whole "getting dressed" process!!! But seriously people...is he not the cutest cowboy EVER?



The best part is that the only thing we spent money on was the dollar store horse...borrowed costumes are the best...thank you Levine Family!!! :) (ps. they are true cowboys...they live on an actual farm...you know..with horses and such! :)

Get' em cowboy Sam!

That may or may not be a hand gun...stick 'em up!

Warning...if you do not want your ovaries to begin to quiver do not look at the following pics of ladybug cuteness!! ...people don't blame me...you WERE warned...
OH.MY.WORD!!! Get back here little miss lady bug...

I made her tutu and and the wings were another dollar store find:)

Am I a lucky mom or what...:)


Oh, that shirt I'm wearing is TOTALLY from Walmart...try not to be too jealous...I was a "Walmart bargain" for Halloween...haha...I crack myself up!!:) Here are more pics...

Not me Monday (Slide show Edition) Things that you DEFINITELY, 100 %, WILL NOT see in the following slide show...

1. Charley trying to eat butterfingers
2.Chris, Sam, and Charley doing a "candy draft" which involved dumping all candy on the floor AND daddy picking first...(stealing candy from your 2 year old is just plain wrong)
3.Chris dumping candy on Charley's head!
4.Danielle all grown up...oh. my. word. can we say 6 going on 16!!
5.A cross-eyed ladybug...(charley, sweetheart...you just can't get that close to the camera dear!)
6. A cowboy eating a ladybug antenna
BTW...Sam was so brave...he would go right up to the door and say tick-or teat...then he would run back and say "momma look what I got!" This was the first holiday he "truly got"!...We can't wait for Christmas this year!!
Sadly I have no pictures from Nana and Papa's house because Sam kept shedding clothes and we were all hungry for chili!
Enjoy the pics...


























1 comment:

Brynn said...

they are getting so big, it makes me wanna cry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails