I most certainly, definitely, not in a million years, no-way-hosay, DID NOT teach my son to run to the corner of the room, YELL at the top of his lungs, " Nobody puts Baby in the corner", then take off in a dead sprint to his daddy so he can "perform" the Dirty Dancing lift....nope not me, and I MOST certainly do NOT laugh my head off each and every time...you my Internet friends have GOT to see this...it will make your day!!!
Sometimes they get a little carried away...
I don't know if you can tell, but my boys...they love each other ... and I love my boys...
(I would post a video of it but in our family I'm in charge of pictures and Daddy is in charge of all video...hence the 1.5 seconds of video we have since Charley was born..the film literally goes from me in labor with Charley to her crawling across the room...whoops... :) :) :)) I did manage to catch it on my phone video and it took me all of .7 seconds to send it to Amy Jo because I knew she would appreciate it, plus Jennifer Kasey and I owe it to her...we would make her watch Dirty Dancing all the way to the beach EVERY YEAR, and recite EVERY line...and I do mean, EVERY line!!!:) Just know Amy, I was ALWAYS ready to use, "stay away from me, stay away from my sister, or I'll have you fired"...I just never got the chance...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment