Monday, October 19, 2009

Remember when I used to be funny...

Back when I started this blog I used to spend hours putting an extreme amount of thought into each and every post...remember this and this...I honestly tried to make each one funny and "worth your time", ahhhh those were the days...sorry peeps, enter offspring number 2 and all you get are the most adorable pics of the cutest kids in the world..I'm not sure I'm allowed to call this a blog anymore, maybe I should just go with photo album? :) If I had time I would send you all shirts that read, "I visited the "Dowdy House" and all I got were pictures of cute kids! That being said, I challenge you to look at these pics and not smile...the grin is on us here at the Dowdy House...no charge!!!





I don't know if Charley's told you but....


she loves her "mummy"!!!!


and as Sam would say, "her's mummy loves her"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay they are too cute and Emily she looks just like you did when you were a baby!! Baby Sam is getting so big! Is he a red head now? I definitely have to come visit. Give them big hugs and kisses for me. So when is baby Number 3? Oh yea ---blog community guess what?? It is Emily Dowdy's Birthday today so show lil mama some love!! Happy Birthday Em!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Happy Birthday Em!! Hope you have a great day! PS,..could your kiddos be any cuter?? <3 the pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails